From a young age Joris Rabijns was glued to his parents TV, surviving on a diet of music videos and milk. So it’s no surprise that, when studying Audiovisual Arts at the MAD Faculty in Limburg – Belgium, he started making music videos by himself.
These immediately got picked up by the International Short film Festival in Leuven and afterwards he won a MTV/TMF award with a music video for Belgian artist Jasper Erkens. More recently his video for Stromae attracted more than 6 million views on YouTube. He then moved into commercials, working for clients including BNP Paribas, Mobistar, Klara, Q Music, Het Nieuwsblad, LIDL, Special Olympics European Games, Oral B, Parkinson League and Kinepolis.
With Caviar since 2015, Joris lives in Antwerp together with his girlfriend and two daughters.
- Adil el Arbi and Bilall Fallah Adil el Arbi and Bilall Fallah
- Andrea Jade Colomb Andrea Jade Colomb
- Arnaud Uyttenhove Arnaud Uyttenhove
- Arno Salters Arno Salters
- Ayla Spaans Ayla Spaans
- Ben Mege Ben Mege
- Bob Jeusette Bob Jeusette
- Bram Van Riet Bram Van Riet
- Brecht Vanhoenacker Brecht Vanhoenacker
- Camera Says No Camera Says No
- Cloé Bailly Cloé Bailly
- Cyprien Clément-Delmas Cyprien Clément-Delmas
- Lainey Richardson Lainey Richardson
- Leander Hanssen Jr. Leander Hanssen Jr.
- Lisette Donkersloot Lisette Donkersloot
- Los Pérez Los Pérez
- Marysia Makowska Marysia Makowska
- Runar Ingi Runar Ingi
- Sergi Castellà Sergi Castellà
- SHUSHU SHUSHU
- Taichi Kimura Taichi Kimura
- Temple Caché Temple Caché
- Thomas Ralph Thomas Ralph