Maxim Kelly is a London-based Filmmaker and Photographer.
His career started in photography. He studied an MA at the University of Arts London. Whilst assisting commercial photographers part-time to pay for his studies.
On graduation he relocated to New York, where he worked alongside some of the leading fashion photographers in the world.
On returning to London, Maxim became Juergen Teller’s First Assistant, a position he held for just over three years.
His passion for music videos began at the tail-end of his career with Juergen. A trip to India saw Maxim self-shoot and edit his first music video for a friend’s band. The resulting video garnered several best music-videos of the month accolades in Dazed and numerous music blogs alongside worldwide exposure through the Future Shorts Festival.
For Maxim, the concept is everything. He’s all about substance first. He dismantles briefs, seeking to find the essence of the song, artist or brand and then develops outwards from there. Often finding a lateral and unconventional relationship to the themes and content of the brief.
His work spans Music, Fashion, Narrative and Branded Content. His clients include Valentino, Linda Farrow, Sony, Vogue alongside recent Fashion Editorials for Red Thread and Hunger Magazine.
- Andrea Jade Colomb Andrea Jade Colomb
- Anthony Nti Anthony Nti
- Arnaud Uyttenhove Arnaud Uyttenhove
- Arno Salters Arno Salters
- Audrey Mascina Audrey Mascina
- Ben Mege Ben Mege
- Cloé Bailly Cloé Bailly
- Cyprien Clément-Delmas Cyprien Clément-Delmas
- Darius Marder Darius Marder
- Denisha Anderson Denisha Anderson
- Ella Jones Ella Jones
- Fanny Hoetzeneder Fanny Hoetzeneder
- Maxim Kelly Maxim Kelly
- Quba Tuakli Quba Tuakli
- Reynald Gresset Reynald Gresset
- Ruben Fleischer Ruben Fleischer
- Ryan Hopkinson Ryan Hopkinson
- Samuel Abrahams Samuel Abrahams
- Sasha Nathwani Sasha Nathwani
- Sergi Castellà Sergi Castellà
- SHUSHU SHUSHU
- Taichi Kimura Taichi Kimura
- Thomas Ralph Thomas Ralph