Born in Phoenix, Arizona, Nick Jasenovec is perhaps best known for his first feature film, PAPER HEART, which awarded him the Waldo Salt Screenwriting Award at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival. The following year, Nick premiered his documentary short, PARA FUERA, at Sundance, which subsequently won both the Silver Pencil and the Cannes Young Director Award.
His directorial skills are quite versatile, spanning from full-length features to commercials, to the “Do You Want to See A Dead Body” series for HBO’s FUNNY OR DIE PRESENTS.
His recent television credits include episodes of Last Man on Earth, New Girl and Comedy Central’s Broad City.
Nick has gone on to shoot campaigns for Google, Axe, AT&T, YouTube, Benjamin Moore, Ford, EA, Sony Playstation, FedEx and Microsoft Bing amongst others. His Nike Kobe System campaign for Wieden + Kennedy, featured appearances by celebrities such as Kobe Bryant, Kanye West, Richard Branson and Aziz Ansari.
- Andrea Jade Colomb Andrea Jade Colomb
- Anthony Nti Anthony Nti
- Arnaud Uyttenhove Arnaud Uyttenhove
- Arno Salters Arno Salters
- Audrey Mascina Audrey Mascina
- Benjamin Mege Benjamin Mege
- Cloé Bailly Cloé Bailly
- Cyprien Clément-Delmas Cyprien Clément-Delmas
- Darius Marder Darius Marder
- Denisha Anderson Denisha Anderson
- Ella Jones Ella Jones
- Fanny Hoetzeneder Fanny Hoetzeneder
- J.A.C.K. J.A.C.K.
- Jake Szymanski Jake Szymanski
- Kat Keene Kat Keene
- Keith Schofield Keith Schofield
- Kinopravda Kinopravda
- Lainey Richardson Lainey Richardson
- Lisette Donkersloot Lisette Donkersloot
- Los Pérez Los Pérez
- Martin C Pariseau Martin C Pariseau
- Matt Dilmore Matt Dilmore
- Mathery Mathery
- Maxim Kelly Maxim Kelly
- Nick Jasenovec Nick Jasenovec
- Quba Tuakli Quba Tuakli
- Reynald Gresset Reynald Gresset
- Ruben Fleischer Ruben Fleischer
- Ryan Hopkinson Ryan Hopkinson
- Samuel Abrahams Samuel Abrahams
- Sasha Nathwani Sasha Nathwani
- Sergi Castellà Sergi Castellà
- SHUSHU SHUSHU
- Taichi Kimura Taichi Kimura
- Thomas Ralph Thomas Ralph