Hugo Stenson is a Swedish director, writer, and photographer.
A BFA Film graduate of Art Center College of Design, Hugo entered the industry working on international feature films and commercials alongside such directors as Lasse Hallström, Terry Gilliam, and Fredrik Bond.
His own directing career took off with the campaign for Equinox gym titled ‘Equinox Made Me Do It.’ Since then, Hugo has directed spots for worldwide brands such as Gap, Toyota, Motorola, Forevermark, eBay, and Gillette. His Climate Change PSA ‘Apathy’ was chosen by the UN to be displayed at the Lincoln Center in New York City.
As stills photographer, Hugo’s commissioned work includes campaigns for Heineken, AAA, Diet Coke, Axe, Societe Generale, among others.
He lives in LA and is currently developing a feature screenplay.
- Alan Yang Alan Yang
- Arnaud Uyttenhove Arnaud Uyttenhove
- Arno Salters Arno Salters
- Benjamin Mege Benjamin Mege
- Bram Van Riet Bram Van Riet
- Cloé Bailly Cloé Bailly
- Darius Marder Darius Marder
- Elizabeth Orne Elizabeth Orne
- Eric Crosland Eric Crosland
- Hugo Stenson Hugo Stenson
- Jason Woliner Jason Woliner