Hugo Stenson is a Swedish director, writer, and photographer.
A BFA Film graduate of Art Center College of Design, Hugo entered the industry working on international feature films and commercials alongside such directors as Lasse Hallström, Terry Gilliam, and Fredrik Bond.
His own directing career took off with the campaign for Equinox gym titled ‘Equinox Made Me Do It.’ Since then, Hugo has directed spots for worldwide brands such as Gap, Toyota, Motorola, Forevermark, eBay, and Gillette. His Climate Change PSA ‘Apathy’ was chosen by the UN to be displayed at the Lincoln Center in New York City.
As stills photographer, Hugo’s commissioned work includes campaigns for Heineken, AAA, Diet Coke, Axe, Societe Generale, among others.
He lives in LA and is currently developing a feature screenplay.
- Aidan Cullen Aidan Cullen
- Adil el Arbi and Bilall Fallah Adil el Arbi and Bilall Fallah
- Alan Yang Alan Yang
- Amy Aniobi Amy Aniobi
- Arnaud Uyttenhove Arnaud Uyttenhove
- Arno Salters Arno Salters
- Ben Mège Ben Mège
- Bram Van Riet Bram Van Riet
- Darius Marder Darius Marder
- Elizabeth Orne Elizabeth Orne
- Hugo Stenson Hugo Stenson