Romain Chassaing is a French director. He studied graphic design in Manchester, and then in Paris where he integrated into the new French indie scene. These creative and friendly encounters marked the beginning of a series of CD sleeves, press photos and music videos.
He’s gone on to work with the likes of Dizzee Rascal, Skepta, Naïve New Beaters, Kekra, Vitalic and many others. His style is one that sharpens and strengthens.
Since then, Romain has moved into the commercials world where he has directed for prestigious brand such as Hermès, Stella McCartney, Louis Vuitton, and trendy modern films for Winamax, Sega and others.
He has a knack for creating subtle, fun and ingenious films, always aiming for cinematographic quality and subtle humour. He is known for his fantastic imagery, delivered with the precision and meticulousness of a craftsman.
- Alan Yang Alan Yang
- Arnaud Uyttenhove Arnaud Uyttenhove
- Arno Salters Arno Salters
- Benjamin Mege Benjamin Mege
- Bram Van Riet Bram Van Riet
- Cloé Bailly Cloé Bailly
- Darius Marder Darius Marder
- Dave McCary Dave McCary
- Eric Crosland Eric Crosland
- Hugo Stenson Hugo Stenson
- Jason Woliner Jason Woliner
- Jeremy Konner Jeremy Konner
- Jody Hill Jody Hill
- Jonathan Krisel Jonathan Krisel
- Jorma Taccone Jorma Taccone
- Kat Keene Kat Keene
- Keith Schofield Keith Schofield
- Kimmy Gatewood Kimmy Gatewood
- Leslye Headland Leslye Headland
- Lucia Aniello Lucia Aniello
- Maggie Carey Maggie Carey
- Marielle Heller Marielle Heller
- Matty Peacock Matty Peacock
- Neal Brennan Neal Brennan