Arnaud Uyttenhove was born in Brussels, Belgium in 1981.
After studying cinema at Esec in Paris, he worked as an art director for various production companies. Following his strong passion for Photography, he had his directing debut in 2010 with the internationally well received documentary ‘Somewhere to Disappear’, about the American photographer Alec Soth.
Since he has directed commercials for companies such as Coca-Cola, Lee, Cacharel, Samsonite, Toyota, Gatorade and Nike. In 2014, Arnaud shot two Super Bowl campaigns, one for Jeep and the other for Chrysler, which featured Bob Dylan. Most recently, Arnaud worked on the launch spot for AirBnB’s “Experiences” as well as films for Old Navy Activewear and the launch of a new fragrance for Hermés. He is currently in post-production on his short film NOA starring Hopper Penn.
- Aircastle Aircastle Aircastle
- Arnaud Uyttenhove Arnaud Uyttenhove Arnaud Uyttenhove
- Audrey Mascina Audrey Mascina Audrey Mascina
- Ben Mege Ben Mege Ben Mege
- CG Watkins CG Watkins CG Watkins
- Cloé Bailly Cloé Bailly Cloé Bailly
- Columbine Goldsmith Columbine Goldsmith Columbine Goldsmith
- Emma Panchot Emma Panchot Emma Panchot
- Fanny Hötzeneder Fanny Hötzeneder Fanny Hötzeneder
- Guy de la Palme Guy de la Palme Guy de la Palme
- J.A.C.K. J.A.C.K. J.A.C.K.
- Jake Szymanski Jake Szymanski Jake Szymanski
- Keith Schofield Keith Schofield Keith Schofield
- Lisette Donkersloot Lisette Donkersloot Lisette Donkersloot
- Maged Nassar Maged Nassar Maged Nassar
- Mathery Mathery Mathery
- Miguel Campaña Miguel Campaña Miguel Campaña
- Pau Carreté Pau Carreté Pau Carreté
- Reynald Gresset Reynald Gresset Reynald Gresset
- Ryan Hopkinson Ryan Hopkinson Ryan Hopkinson
- Saman Kesh Saman Kesh Saman Kesh
- Sergi Castellà Sergi Castellà Sergi Castellà
- Supernova Supernova Supernova
- Thomas Ralph Thomas Ralph Thomas Ralph