Born in France and London based, Fanny Hoetzeneder started off her creative career in photography before moving into directing. This background is strongly evident throughout her film work, she is driven to find the heart of every story, portraying it within a distinctive visual style and with the sensitivity in which she treats the human subject.
Another reoccurring theme throughout Fanny’s work is the comfort with which she works with non-actors and their communities, portraying their passion and strength through the lens. An example of this, is her award-winning music video BloodType which captures the twilight world of illegal car meets.
Fanny’s emotive eye for storytelling has led to commercials for brands such as Google, Dove, Mayor of London, FIFA, On Running and Ray-Ban and accolades for prestigious awards such as Shots Awards, UKMVAs and Creative Review.
- Adil el Arbi and Bilall Fallah Adil el Arbi and Bilall Fallah
- Andrea Jade Colomb Andrea Jade Colomb
- Arnaud Uyttenhove Arnaud Uyttenhove
- Arno Salters Arno Salters
- Ayla Spaans Ayla Spaans
- Ben Mege Ben Mege
- Bob Jeusette Bob Jeusette
- Bram Van Riet Bram Van Riet
- Brecht Vanhoenacker Brecht Vanhoenacker
- Camera Says No Camera Says No
- Cloé Bailly Cloé Bailly
- Cyprien Clément-Delmas Cyprien Clément-Delmas
- Fanny Hoetzeneder Fanny Hoetzeneder
- Ferian Mettioui Ferian Mettioui
- Frank Devos Frank Devos
- Giomi Giomi
- Hernan Corera Hernan Corera
- J.A.C.K. J.A.C.K.
- Joris Rabijns Joris Rabijns
- JP Chartrand JP Chartrand
- Keith Schofield Keith Schofield
- Kinopravda Kinopravda
- Lainey Richardson Lainey Richardson
- Leander Hanssen Jr. Leander Hanssen Jr.
- Lisette Donkersloot Lisette Donkersloot
- Los Pérez Los Pérez
- Marysia Makowska Marysia Makowska
- Runar Ingi Runar Ingi
- Sergi Castellà Sergi Castellà
- SHUSHU SHUSHU
- Taichi Kimura Taichi Kimura
- Temple Caché Temple Caché
- Thomas Ralph Thomas Ralph