Caviar is an award-winning entertainment company in LA, London, Brussels, Paris + Amsterdam. Entertaining audiences, wherever they are.
Amsterdam-based director Lisette Donkersloot studied Art-Direction & Styling at the Art Academy Rotterdam before realising that it was behind the camera monitor where she felt most at home. After leaving her official studies behind, she turned her attention to teaching herself everything about the craft of filmmaking, drawing on her art background to create a unique and powerful cinematic style. Confident, dramatic and ever-so-slightly surreal – she’s used her signature approach to create music videos for internationally acclaimed artists such as Tove Lo, Afrojack and NAO and attention-grabbing commercials for Dr. Martens and the Flower Council of Holland piece that cemented her firmly as one of the industry’s one-to-watch.
Last year, Donkersloot made her television debut with the new drama-thriller TV series SIHAME for which she directed 4 episodes.
- Adil el Arbi and Bilall Fallah Adil el Arbi and Bilall Fallah
- Andrea Jade Colomb Andrea Jade Colomb
- Arnaud Uyttenhove Arnaud Uyttenhove
- Arno Salters Arno Salters
- Ayla Spaans Ayla Spaans
- Ben Mege Ben Mege
- Bob Jeusette Bob Jeusette
- Bram Van Riet Bram Van Riet
- Camera Says No Camera Says No
- Cyprien Clément-Delmas Cyprien Clément-Delmas