Sergi Castellà was born in Barcelona and discovered his passion for moving pictures making videos of his skater friends with a MiniDV camera. This and his love for film led him to study filmmaking in his hometown and later in his dreamland Los Angeles.
Castellà brings a unique vision to his work with a trademark mix of raw visual dreamscapes and magic realism. He has directed spots for global clients including Audi, Lacoste, Mini, Nike and Volkswagen amongst others. His music video works and his latest short film el Niño (currently in post) prove a special sensitivity towards spiritual narratives that he creatively puts across in all his work.
- Adil el Arbi and Bilall Fallah Adil el Arbi and Bilall Fallah
- Andrea Jade Colomb Andrea Jade Colomb
- Arnaud Uyttenhove Arnaud Uyttenhove
- Arno Salters Arno Salters
- Ayla Spaans Ayla Spaans
- Ben Mege Ben Mege
- Bob Jeusette Bob Jeusette
- Bram Van Riet Bram Van Riet
- Camera Says No Camera Says No
- Cyprien Clément-Delmas Cyprien Clément-Delmas