Taichi is a Japanese filmmaker, splitting his time between London & Tokyo.
He moved to England on his own to study film-making aged 12 and has been building his repertoire ever since. Taichi’s background creates a unique urban visual, drawing inspiration from Japanese and British culture; and has worked with artists such as Kano, Chase & Status and The Chemical Brothers, and brands including Adidas, Childline, Nike & Uniqlo.
Taichi is currently one of the most sought after directors in Japan, having just finished his first feature film ‘AFTERGLOWS’, which will be releasing later in 2022, & a variety of music videos / documentaries for artists including King Gnu & ELLEGARDEN.
- Adil el Arbi and Bilall Fallah Adil el Arbi and Bilall Fallah
- Andrea Jade Colomb Andrea Jade Colomb
- Arnaud Uyttenhove Arnaud Uyttenhove
- Arno Salters Arno Salters
- Ayla Spaans Ayla Spaans
- Ben Mege Ben Mege
- Bob Jeusette Bob Jeusette
- Bram Van Riet Bram Van Riet
- Camera Says No Camera Says No
- Cyprien Clément-Delmas Cyprien Clément-Delmas