Aidan Cullen is a 24-year-old photographer and filmmaker born and raised in Santa Monica and Venice. After gaining an interest in photography in high school, Aidan moved to New York to attend the Tisch School of the Arts photography program at NYU. After attending NYU for three semesters, Aidan took a leave of absence to work full-time. He is now living full-time in Los Angeles.
Navigating between the music, fashion, documentary, and narrative worlds, Aidan loves creating authentic, energetic, and tangible imagery. He is currently making his first narrative short film, directing music videos, doing freelance commercial/editorial work, making his next photo book, and working on building his new tech start-up “NOVA” that is set to launch in Q3 of 2023, aiming to connect freelance creatives with each other as well as with brands for media production.
- Aidan Cullen Aidan Cullen
- Adil el Arbi and Bilall Fallah Adil el Arbi and Bilall Fallah
- Alan Yang Alan Yang
- Amy Aniobi Amy Aniobi
- Arnaud Uyttenhove Arnaud Uyttenhove
- Arno Salters Arno Salters
- Ben Mège Ben Mège
- Bram Van Riet Bram Van Riet
- Darius Marder Darius Marder
- Elizabeth Orne Elizabeth Orne
- Hugo Stenson Hugo Stenson